Sunday 26 April 2009

Friday Sketchers challenge


Hi, Hope everybody has had a lovely Sunday...its been absolutely glorious here in Bedford....Well this is my first time joining in with the Friday Sketchers challenge blog, and this week its a lovely sketch from Muriel. I really enjoyed making this card....my new Gorguss girls stamps arrived on Friday and I couldn't wait to mount them and ink them up, I think they are gorgeous. The image I have used today looks like she is saying...yeah whatever!!!!..I have also took an idea from lots of other people on their blogs and namely my friend Carol , and decororated the inside of the card..I hope you like it. .Anyway here is what I have used.

Papers; Basic grey (sorry but it was a 12 x 12 sheet and I cut the name off the bottom....silly me!
Image ; Gorguss girls coloured with polychromos and blended with sansador.
Sentiment; Acrylic stamp set from create and craft.

Flowers and fern ; Woodware and fern mcgill punch

Buttons; from stash

Ribbon; set from create and craft
Charm; from local pound shop
Frames and mats inside the card were cut on my Cricut.


Have a lovley Sunday evening....see you soon.

Wendy x x


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, the image is adorable. I haven't inked up mine yet! *faint*

    Sian
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH...Wendy, your card is Fabulous!!!
    I love your composition, the papers and colours are wonderful.
    Your image is adorable.
    You have beautifully interpreted my sketch.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer Wendy this is sensational love the colouring! The papers are fab too. Love the inside of the card - fabulous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete