Thursday 30 April 2009

Just Magnolia challenge 2

Hi, this is my entry for this weeks 'Just Magnolia' challenge , this week the challenge is to use 'Pink and Green', I had a good rummage through my old papers and came up with these from a box of K and co papers I bought when I first started collecting things papery....and the collection is ever growing as you will all know...lol..;-).

Here is a list of the materials I used.

Image; Magnolia, coloured with polychromos and blended with sansador, glitter on wings.
Papers; K and co;
Green card; papermania
Scalloped squares; cut on cuttlebug with nestabilities
Chipboard sentiment; K and co accessory box from qvc
Ribbon from stash
Charm; In a pack from local pound shop
Flowers; Punched with woodware punch and primas
Brad; Papermania.

Thanks for dropping by, see you soon x x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. awwww cute! lovely papers

    lotalove

    Amandaxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendy what a fabulous card - i love the colours and the darling image - gorgeous flowers and ribbon too
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete