Monday 27 February 2012

dutch dare card challenge




Good morning everyone, today is my son Connors 16th birthday so i have been preparing for a get together this afternoon, along with a friend from his school and Im picking up my grandson Brodie, Connor and Brodie adore eachother.

The card I am showing today is another Wee digital image called 'Dandelion', it is such a sweet image. The challenge is for the dutchdare-cardchallenge blog.
.


Anway better carry on preparing for later. Have a nice day.

Ingredient used;
Stamp; as mentioned above, sentiment from lili of the valley
colouring medium; Copic ciao markers
Papers; Raspberry road designs
embellishments; flowers from wild orchid crafts, pearl brad from hobby House,
Pine punch Mcgill

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave
x
x
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy the cricut is still for sale and yes it is the 12 inch one. Please email me if you are interested. There's a link to my email address on my profile.

    Sweet card btw

    ReplyDelete