Sunday 19 February 2012

Anything goes challenge-Bingo




Good afternnon, hope all is well on this lovely sunny afternoon, I am feeling stuffed after my yummy Sunday roast. We were joined by my daughter VIctoria and granddaughter Erin who is just oh so adorable, she has such an endearing personality, we just love her so much. She has gone home now after spilling a glass of blackcurrant all over the table, wooden floor and herself!!...thanks heavens for wooden floors eh???...;-0

Anyway onto todays card which is for the 'Anythign goes challenge blog which is 'Bingo'. I have chosen Animals-Stitching and the last you choose yourself I have chosen ribbon. I have used one of the cute Nellie Snellen stamps 'Jippie Yeah', cool for little boys cards I think.



Ingedients used;
Stamp; Nellie snellen 'Jippie Yeah". sentiment Lili of the valley
Papers; First edition Desert Blooms
Colouring medium; copic ciao markers
Embellishments; Ribbon from Hobby House, card candy from Craftwork Cards

Thanks for looking today and for any comments you may leave
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment