Monday 9 January 2012

My time to craft challenge



Hello everyone, Happy new year to you all, a little late I know. Hope you all had a lovely peaceful Christmas and New Year, I know I did surrounded by all of our family and our 2 lovely grand children, and next year there will be another addition as my oldest son and hios wife are expecting their 1st baby in June, how lucky am I..xx

My card today is for the My time to craft challenge blog which is Hugs and kisses. The stamp was one of my xmas pressies and is from Lili of the valley.

Ingredients used
Stamp; Lili of the valley image and ticket sentiments
Colouring medium, Copic ciao markers
Papers, Digital from can't remember...lol
Embellishements; Floshwers from wild orchid crafts, ribbon from stash, card candy from craftwork cards

Thanks for looking and for any comments

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, the image is so sweet! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC Hugs and Kisses challenge xx

    ReplyDelete