Saturday 14 January 2012

Challenge up your life



Hi everyone, have been absent for a few days as our internet was playing up, had a new router yesterday so hopefully up and running again. What a beautiful Saturday it is really lovely and sunny here, got a quiet couple of hourr as hubbie has taken his children to MK shopping for a few hours...;-). Before I start another challenge card I thougt I would enter this card for the 'Challenge up your life' challenge blog, which is bingo. I have chosen a diagonal line from corner to corner which is flowers, button, and sparkle. I have decorated the inside to complimetn the front. Hope you like it.

Ingredients used
Stamp; Digital image. Cupcake Burgitta from cc designs
Colouring medium; Polychromos and sansador
Papers; My minds eye summer papers
Embellishments; Flowers wild orchid crafts, ribbon, pearls and button from stash

Thanks forlooking today and for nay comments you may leave

1 comment:

  1. Süße Karte.
    Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei CUYL.
    Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete