Monday 2 May 2011

Suzi with bunny



Hello everyone, hope you are all enjoying your long bank holiday weekend. Wouldn't it be lovely if every weekend was a long one and every week was only 3 days...oh well no harm in dreaming..;-)

Anyway on to todays card, I am entering into the papertake weekly challenge which is a sketch. I have used another of the lovely wee stamps digital images, 'Suzi with bunny', probably an easter image but don't think it really matters to be honest.

Ingredients used
Stamp; as above
Papers. Nitwits downloadsDie cut, cut on cricut with sure cuts a lot
Flowers from Wild orchid crafts
Ribbon and gems for stash

Enjoy the rest of your day, thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave
Wendy x x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Wendy i have recently got this image she is so cute. I love the colours you have used
    thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are so very beautiful & I have tried to comment on them but it won't let me do it for some reason ....
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still not letting me make a comment on your wonderful cards.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete