Thursday 5 May 2011

Altered notebook




Good morning, a quick post before I go to work...;-(

This post is for the papertake weekly challenge which this week is 'anything goes', so I thought it was a good opportunity to show a notebook I altered for a friend, she wanted a journal to write thoughts etc, so I hope she likes it, all she said was she loves butterflies, other than that it was up to me...

Ingredients;
Recycled notebook form staples
Papers; Nitwit download
Stamps; Butterflies Hero arts
Supllies; tattered rose distress ink and embossing powder, clear embossing powder, papermania letter tiles, maya road alphabets, flowers and brackets
Ribbon, brads and pearls from stash, Tim Holtz idea-ology tickets

Thanks for looking today and for any comments you may leave

2 comments:

  1. What a fun project, beautifully embellished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, your creations really are beautiful! I was just wondering where you purchased the Papermania letter tiles from as I would love some myself!

    Kind Regards

    Clair_olsen@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete