Wednesday 16 February 2011

Teddy Bo challenge - Pink




Good morning everyone, thought it was time I blogged again and entered a challenge. I've almost got nmy craft room round and organised to the way I want it, with everything at hand, I love it.

The card and box I', showing today is for the 3rd Teddy Bo challenge, which this time asks for 'Pink', I love doing pink on cards, and the pink and brown combo is one of my favourites. I also made a milk carton box to match to put a gift in. I used the 'three little piggies' digital stamps which are just so lovely.

Ingredients used;

Stamp; Teddy Bo; three little piggies, sentiment from Lili of the valley
Colouring medium; Copics
Papers; My minds eye and stampin up cardstock
Ribbon from stash
Flowers from Wild orchid crafts

7 comments:

  1. WOW Wendy this is FANTASTIC......how brilliant that you showed the diversity of the little tabs...thank you.....the pink and the brown are gorgeous together..xx

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy, Beautiful card! Fab layout and gorgeous colour combo.

    Thanks for joining in the fun at Teddy Bo!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pink and brown too. Your colouring is beautiful :0)

    Thank you for entering Teddy Bo's challenge.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, somebody's going to be very lucky to receive this card and box.

    Your colouring is beautiful.

    Thank you for entering Teddy Bo's challange.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had the pleasure of seeing this card and it is even more beautitul than it looks here!
    Fabulous card & box Wendy, your friend is a very lucky lady! :)

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card - love the way you've used the tags - thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wendy this is beautiful. I got the tabs images and coloured them in and this is great inspiration for using them. :)

    Super card colour combo too.
    Edna x

    ReplyDelete