Sunday 13 February 2011

Look what I've got!!







How lucky am I??? My very own craft room, I've been wanting this room for so long and I really appreciate it. Unfortunately it came with a price, my daughter leaving home to start her new life with partner and new baby, its a natural progression I know. My youngest Connor inherited her big room and his old room is now mine. I got the units on Thursday from Ikea, I wanted it done as Im going to have a hysterectomy at the beginning of March and obviously didn't wanna be shifting stuff around, apart from that I will need something to do..;-). Its so lovely having everything to hand, I don't even have to get off my chair, because its got wheels..lol;-)

Anyway just wanted to show you my new haven...back later with some cards to show you all.
x
x
x

2 comments:

  1. Your room is fabulous Wendy!! I am very envious I have to say.....all that lovely stash all in one place....brilliant :)
    See you Tuesday,

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lucky girly you are.....ooooh to have that space!!!lol

    Have you been in for your little op yet?!?! Are you keeping okay?!?!

    FairyD x

    ReplyDelete