Tuesday 27 July 2010

Magnolia-licious and stamp with funchallenge blogs



Hi everyone, hope you are all well...I havn;t blogged for a while, with the school holidays just started. I have done some crafting, I went to an all day crafting event run my my friend Carol, who runs our local stamp class. We made some lovely christmas cards with some yummy stampin up godies. I will blog a pic of the cards I made later.
unner stamp club
The card I am showing today is for the Magnolia-liscious challenge blog which asks for nautical, what a great excuse to use some of the new stamps from the Magnolia Stamp club. I am also ebtering it into the Stamp with fun challenge which asks for boy/men.

I am really pleased with how this card ahs turned out, hope you like it too.

Ingredients used;
Images; Magnolia Danglind Edwin, pelican and sentiment form Summer 2010 stamp club
Colouring medium; Promarkers and inksentials gel pen
Papers ; Nitwit papers (downloads) aye aye captain. The border is also from the same collection
Embellishemnts;shells and pebbles from my stash

Thansk ever so much for looking and thanks for any comments you may leave

Wendy x x

4 comments:

  1. Cute card Wendy! love that little bird and the way you've done the lifesaver...... thanks for the mention, you were a star on Saturday and kept us all laughing and thanks for getting my roll :)

    carol xxx
    p.s. looking forward to the next one :) I've started the samples already for the 31st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wendy, love all the detail! The pelican, shell and lifesaver are all added detail which make this card perfect.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very great card! I like it! So many great details! Thanks for joining stamp with Fun.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous boy card,I love the image and the wonderful papers.thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs tina46
    swf-team

    ReplyDelete