Wednesday 28 July 2010

2 challenges




2 blogging entries in 2 days.....I'm on a roll...;-). I am entering this card today for 2 challenges the first is My time to craft challenge which asks for 'check', and The secret saturday challenge which asks for 'Fairytale'. I love colouring this mermaid image form Magnolia, she is so gorgoeus.

Ingredients used;
Image; Magnolia 'Mermaid', 'seahorse', 'shells' and 'Seaweed' from Magnolia summer stamp club 2010.
Papers; Digital papers from NITWIT, 'aye aye captain'
Colouring medium, promarkers, distress inks
Embellishments; string from diy shop, martha stewart border punch

I really enjoyed making this card, I hope you like it too.
Have a lovely Wednesday
Wendy x x x

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey Wendy, you ARE on a roll, keep it up!
    Another beautiful card, I love your choice of colours and papers, so very pretty.
    Thank you for all your lovely comments, very much appreciated.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty card - thank you for joining in the MTTC challenge x

    ReplyDelete