Wednesday 7 April 2010

Polkadoodles and Pink Elephant challenge




Hi everyone, a quick post before I have to go to work....it's weird going to work in the school holidays. I used to work at a school so had all the hols at home..never mind...pays for my crafting obsession I guess.

My card today is for the Polka doodles challenge, as I received the new Paper Boutique CD rom yesterday I thought I may as well enter into the challenge. I am aslo entering it into the Pink Elephant challenge which is 'Nature' this week. There are 20 gorgeous templates on the Cd all with matching backing papers and topppers and sentiments, its lovely.I am aslo entering it into the Pink Elephant challenge which is 'Nature' this week.

Ingredients used;
Owl from Paper Boutique cd rom from Polkadoodles, sentiment from cd also
Flower Woodware flower punch
Embellishments; button and ribbon from stash, card candy from Craftwork cards.

Thanks for looking, have a good Wednesday.

Wendy x x x

5 comments:

  1. It's a great CD isn't it. Fab owl.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in the Polka Doodls challenge.

    Luv Dee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the owl! Thank you so much playing along with us at the Polkadoodle Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and that one is one of my favourites from the cd! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete