Wednesday 14 April 2010

Just Magnolia challenge



Hi everyone, hope everyone is well, its a lot cooler today here, but the weather lady says its going to brighten up....when I'm at work this afternoon I suppose...;-)..never mind.

The card I am showing today is for the Magnolia challenge blog and the challenge was 'Punches', I have to say I am really pleased with this card, and could even go as far as to say it is my best creation yet...hope you all like it too.

Ingredients; Image Magnolia Tilda from The Fall 09 stamp club collection
Colouring medium; Distress inks and inksentials gel pen
Punches; Martha Stewart Deep border punch and McGill pine punch
Embellishments; Flowers Wild Orchid Crafts and pearls also
Papers; MME and DCWV Old world stack

Thanks for looking today, would appreciate any comments.

Love Wendy x x

No comments:

Post a Comment