Monday 11 January 2010

Stamptacular Sunday Challenge


Good afternoon, hope everyone is well and had a good weekend? Yippee the snow is slowly melting and the schools are once again open...hopefully for the whole week. I know we are really lucky with the weather in Bedford compared to other areas, ie Scotland....but still I am glad its on its way out.

My card today is for the Stamptacular Sunday challenge blog, which this week is a sketch. I love sketches, they just make the card easy to make...saying that ..all you gotta decide is what paper and what image to stamp...and amongst so many....that can be a hard thing...lol;-)

Ingredients;

Papers; My Minds Eye (Simply delightful) 12 x 12 pad from QVC
Image;Penny Black, sentiment from popcorn bear set
Colouring Medium; Polychromos and sansador
Embellishments; woodware punch, McGill pine punch, Craftwork card candy


Thanks for looking, see you soon
x x x

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the colors you´ve used:) Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, such a lovely image!
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!
    Dee
    p.s. Stay Warm - my in-laws live in Cumbria and say they aren't as bad as the rest of the country, but that's it's still bitterly cold....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so sweet! The image is so adorable and the papers are so lovely. Love the flowers you've added.

    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, I love the Penny Black Hedgehogs...so cute! I love the use of the flowers...such a nice finish! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Gosh Jaqui this is just the sweetest card every. I love the soft colors and PB hedgies are too cute. Thanks for joining in at SSC.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling!!!! I love the hedgehogs and especially love the flowers. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, it is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card ;0)
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete