Friday 22 January 2010

Carols sketch fun 18



Hello everybody, hope your all well....Its Friday....I love Fridays, its my favourite day of the week I think.

This card today is for my Lovely friend Carols sketch challenge, and this week she is giving the winner a set of beautiful shapeabilities, so its well worth having a go. Carol is also an independant Stampin Up demo so if you want some yummy new stash pop over to her blog and have a look at the online catalogue. I am waiting for my new goodies from my first order from the stampers 10 group....so excited....lol;-)


Anyway on to the card...

Ingredients used
Image; Popcorn stamp from crafters companion
Colouirng Medium; Polychromos and sansador
Papers; K and co (had ages)
Embossed shape; Nellie Snellen die cut with cuttlebug
Embellishemnts, ribbon and flower from stash

Thanks for looking
Wendy x x x x

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute bear Wendy and i think the duck is even cuter!! Thanks for joining in with my sketch and for the 'toot'
    You will love your new SU stash and i'm dying to see what you do with it!!!
    See you tomorrow!

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete