Monday 16 November 2009

Dare to digi stamp challenge



Well its a blowy day here in Bedford, and I have the house to myself which is a rarety these days, making the most of it after doing all my houseowrk, I am going to get down to some crafting.

I am picking up my gorgeous grandson tomorrow to have him overnight, I can't wait...bless him..;-)

The challenge today is a sketch for Dare u to digi stamp challenge.

Ingredients used;

Image; 'You're my best' by Mo Manning
Colouring Medium; Promarkers and inksentials highlighter
Papers; Sweet Sundae by Pink petticoat
Embellishments from stash

Thanks for looking today
Hugs Wendy

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Wendy! Very adorable image and such lovely soft colours! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wendy
    such a pretty card, I noticed you use Promarkers - have you tried the http://promarkerworkshops.blogspot.com/
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete