Monday 9 November 2009

Brodie smiling



Hi everyone, no card today just thought I would show you a picture of my gorgeous grandson Brodie, who was 6 weeks old in this picture, it was last week when he came over to visit, his smile is just adorable. I am picking him up and having him to myself on Wednesday, I can't wait. Ane next week he is coming for his 2nd sleepover, mind you the last time he came I didn't sleep much, I was worried to death something would happen...."is he too hot??...too cold???....LOL;-)...you wouldn;t think I have had 4 children, hopefully it gets easier each time I have him.

Anyway take care
Wendy x x

1 comment:

  1. awww wendy he's so adorable..carn't believe he's 6 weeks old already..my daughters due pretty soon..I'll be just like you worring.lol.even though i have had three children myself..
    take care
    Michelle Xx

    ReplyDelete