Monday 3 October 2011

I'm Back



Wow don't fall over in shock I know its been ages since I blogged, been ever so busy with one thing or another, Summer holidays, decorating, my Son got married etc etc etc....anyway I have managed to make a card for challenge. It is a new challenge blog called 'saturated Canary challenge', the blog is owned by krista Smith who has the most amazing digi stamps to buy. Go take a look, they are soooo cute.

The image I have used is called 'Ivy', I love her glasses, you see a lot of youngsters wearing these 'geek' glasses, (they dont even need to wear glasses, fashion eh??..;-)

Ingredients used;
Image as above
Coloouring medium; Polychromos and sansador
Papers; From stash (digital)
Embellishmetns; twine-stampin up, buttons and ribbons from stash

Thanks for looking today and for any comments you may leave
Wendy xxx

4 comments:

  1. This is lovely.....love the colours you have used!
    Thanks so much for taking part in our very first challenge!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI sweetie this is stunning, love your colour choices here and great use of the sketch too, thanks for joining our first challenge hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy...you have done a fabby job on Nery Ivy!! Sweet lil' flowers!! So happy you joined in the fun at Saturated Canary Challenges!!
    Hugs - LORi

    ReplyDelete