Friday 10 September 2010

charisma cards challenge and my birthday pressie




Hello everyone, just thought I would show you firstly my birthday pressie, how lucky am I? It was my birthday on Monday and I was lucky enough to get enough cash to purchase 72 copic pens, thay are just so yummy...I keep stroking them and rearranging them in the case...lol...sad I know.;-)

The 2nd pic is a card I have made for the Charisma card challenge blog. The challenge asks 'Something new' so I thought using my copics as its the first time I have used them was very apt. I made an easel card, I love this design and use it quite a lot. (pr. sorry about the picture quality, not sure what happened there....sorry!!)

Ingredients used;
Stamp; Flower girl by Pergamano, dragonfly 'Organic grace' from stampin up
Coulouring medium; Copic ciao markers and inksentials gel pen
Papers; Papermania 'summer bloom' and nitwit downloads
Embellishments; card candy from craftwork cards and ribbon from stash

Thanks for any comments you may leave, and have a lovely weekend.
Wendy
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,
    Beautiful card, I love the colours and the stamp is adorable.
    I'm so sorry I didn't know it was your birthday.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    Hope you got tons of lovely gifts (as well as Copics) and have a great weekend.
    Love Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a lovely Birthday and what a fab pressie!! I see you are putting them to good use already the card is gorgeous!
    Have a great weekend and I'll see you on Tuesday :)

    Carol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely design, thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck!
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, thanks for playing with Charisma

    ReplyDelete